The D-Pace High Energy Beam Transport (HEBT) beamline has been designed for the transport of 50 kW proton beams (20 mA, 2.5 MeV) for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT). Beams are transported with low losses due to large acceptance apertures throughout the system, and can be uniformly distributed on target to mitigate power density issues.The system comes complete with all stands, vacuum chambers, pumps, gauges, beampipes, bellows, power supplies, and scan function generators. Custom ion-optical and engineering modifications can also be undertaken to meet your particular beam energy, current, and power conditions.
Transports 50 kW proton beams (20 mA, 2.5 MeV) from Accelerator to Target, for Boron Neutron Capture Therapy
- Uniformly distribute beam on target with scan magnets.
- Beam Profile Monitor for low power beam scan visualization.
- Large acceptances for low transmission losses.
- Install in horizontal or vertical arrangement.
- Magnets and stands.
- Power supplies and cabinet.
- Beam diagnostics.
- Vacuum equipment, beampipes and chambers.
For more information, or to order an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org